It is best to learn qi gong from a teacher in person, but books can be a good place to start.
- Heal Yourself With Qigong: Gentle Practices to Increase Energy, Restore Health, and Relax the Mind, author: Suzanne Friedman
- The Healing Promise of Qi: Creating Extraordinary Wellness through Qigong and Tai Chi Roger, author: Roger Janke
- The Healer Within: Using Traditional Chinese Techniques to Release Your Body’s Own Medicine (Movement, Massage, Meditation, Breathing), author: Roger Janke
- The Essence of Qigong: A Handbook of Qigong Theory and Practice, author Ke Yun Lu
- Chi Kung: The Way of Healing, author Lam Kam Master Chuen
Books by Grand Master T.K. Shih:
- The Swimming Dragon: A Chinese Way to Fitness, Beautiful Skin, Weight Loss & High Energy, author: Tzu Shih Kuo, et al (book and DVD)
- Qi Gong Therapy: The Chinese Art of Healing With Energy, authors: Tzu Kuo Shih, Charles Stein
- Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy volume II: The Chinese Art of Healing with Energy, authors: Grand Master T.K. Shih OMD, L.Ac and Melanie Shih OMD, L.Ac.
- Qi Gong for Healing: Brian Coffey and Fran Maher, Warren, NJ– private appointments (qi healing, massage, acupuncture), weekly classes in Wu Ji Jing Gong, Sun Tai Chi and more. Healer Training: Qi Healer Intensive (6 day program) and Qi Therapist Intensive (8 day program), offer throughout the year check class calendar for dates.
- Chinese Healing Arts Center, Grand Master T.K. Shih, De Ying Huang, Melanie Shih. Centers located: Danbury, CT and Kingston, NY. The Shih family tradition of healing goes back six generations, with roots in the classical tradition of healing with energy, Qi gong.
- Silver Tiger Studio – Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Gagua (Internal Arts for Health and Fitness) Master Ting, Mt. Laurel, NJ (Rancocas Woods)