I know most folks celebrate a one year blogaversary, but I am having so much fun since the official grand opening of Blissful Moon that I couldn’t resist celebrating a one month blogaversary. It’s been great re-connecting with friends from previous blogs and making new friends. I want to thank everyone who has stopped by, left a comment, and-or clicked “like”, “follow” etc. Here is a quick look a back at October.
October in Review
Favorite Posts for October:
- Pumpkin Fluff Indulgence recipe (a hit with blog visitors and my favorite fall treat)
- Ask A Witch – great questions were asked and look forward to answering more, so keep them coming!
- My First Ghost Story – I really enjoyed sharing ghost stories and reading the ghost stories others shared too
- Created my first collection of Free Blog Badges (“Protected by Withcraft”)
- Created Blissful Moon Toolbar – free to download so share the magic!
- Figured out how to install a few plugins on my own (without blowing up the blog!)
- Figured out how to add apps to Blissful Moon facebook page (for example the Welcome Page)
- Bought a new camera so I can take better blog photos. I had been using my ipod, but decided to get a camera for better quality photos.
Future Posts, Plans, and Goals:
- Cauldron Chats, starting Dec. 1 a monthly topic for all to join in (will add participating blog post links to the monthly topic post) – see blog button in right column
- Create more free blog graphics, post more free crochet patterns and coloring pages, and I’ll keep an eye out for other fun freebies
- My wedding videos – finally found the tape after 20 yrs and transferred it to a dvd. We were married on stage with live performances and music. I am looking forward to sharing it with everyone and posting videos.
- Video reviews of the tarot decks from my tarot collection (100+ decks) – plan on doing a couple each month.
- I’d like to have a few headers designs for the blog to be able change the look now and then (which means I’d also have to learn how to switch the files)
- I’d like to learn a bit more about the technical side of blogging so I can do some of the tinkering and updates myself, but that is way now the road
- Need to figure out why my “favicon” is not appearing in my favorites list for Blissful Moon
November is shaping up to an awesome month. I’ve started participating in Thurs. 13 and hope to do so at least once or twice a month. I’ve committed to a blog post every day (NaBloPoMo by BlogHer). I am working on the first book review to be posted soon. This weekend I am attending the Be Thankful Retreat hosted by Circle of Trees, I’ll be firewalking and attending various workshops on health. Also, at the retreat I will be presenting an Intro. to Qi Gong for Healing and offering qi gong healing sessions.
What was your favorite October Blissful Moon post or topic? Is there a topic you’d like to see added for future discussions? Do you have a blog, when is your blogaversary and how do plan to celebrate?
I invite you to help me celebrate by subscribing to our feed, following me on Twitter, click “like” on Facebook, joining with networked blogs or any of the other options available in the right columns. Thank you!
Bright Blessings, Lady Rose