FEEL FREE TO JOIN DISCUSSION VIA COMMENTS FOR ANY POST
NO LONGER HOSTING MONTHLY CAULDRON CHAT TOPICS
About Cauldron Chat: A monthly discussion hosted by Blissful Moon. Cauldron Chat is an opportunity for getting to know each other and share ideas, wisdom, insight, opinions, support and even a laugh or two. (Index below of monthly topics)
The first of the month a new Cauldron Chat topic or question will be posted. Everyone is invited to join in the discussion (see below for ways to participate in current or past discussion topics). If you write a Cauldron Chat post on your blog and leave the url in comments, it will be added to the post list of participants.
Ways to participate:
- Join in the discussion by leaving a comment on the topic
- Join in the discussion by writing a blog post on the current Cauldron Chat topic or a past topic (leave the url in comments and it will be added to that months post). If you do not have the Cauldron Chat button & link in your sidebar, a link back in your post is appreciated.
- Grab a Cauldron Chat button for your blog (see below) – copy and paste the code for the first image, or right click one of the alternative buttons and add a link
- Support participants by visiting their blog posts (leaving comments, clicking +1, “like”, digg, stumble, tweet, up on networked blogs)
- Spread the word about Cauldron Chat and encourage the sharing of ideas (clicking +1, “like”, digg, stumble, tweet, up on networked blogs)
- Suggest a topic or question for discussion
Cauldron Chat Button and code: (size 150×150)
Use the button exchange code in our side bar to quickly and easily add button to your sidebar. Or to add to a blog post or other location – right click, save, upload and link: http://blissfulmoon.com/cauldron-chat/about-cauldron-chat/
Alternative Cauldron Chat Buttons: (size: 150×150)
Please right click, save, upload to your blog and link: http://blissfulmoon.com/cauldron-chat/about-cauldron-chat/
Index of Cauldron Chats:
December 1, 2011 Crystals
January 1, 2012 New Year Resolutions – positive steps for growth or set up for failure?
February 1, 2012 How do You bring a little magic into every day?