Usually I don’t do meme’s and such, but I’ll make an exception for this one since I don’t have a particular topic to blog about today and it happens to be Jan. 11 it seems fitting to post 11 Random Things. However, I won’t tag anyone specifically – if you wish to participate and share the meme feel free (you can let me know in comments with a link and I’ll drop by to read post).
I’ve Been Tagged! (by keltikmystique)
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you have tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random things about me:
- I love the color purple
- My favorite food is pizza (extra cheese)
- I tend to procrasinate a lot
- I collect tarot cards and crystals
- I have way too many arts and crafts projects and book – it would take a couple of lifetimes to finish (as part of my goal to declutter my life I hope to reduce the excess projects and book)
- I have always wanted to write a book that will actaully get published (the three books I did write were written at the request of other people and when finished 2 were taken by the requestor and the third the person changed their mind and it was never published)
- I am currently hooked on watching old favorite tv series on Netflix (current series I’m watching – Bones season 6)
- I am currently reading A Discovery of Witches: A Novel (All Souls Trilogy) and I am really enjoying it
11 Questions I must answer:
- What is your favorite Season? Autumn? I love the changing colors, cool breezes, and my birthday is Oct. 30
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Two-week train trip with my grandmonther when I was about 10 years old, we traveled to Arizona, Kansas, and California to visit relatives.
- What is your dream vacation? Hawaii and swimming with dolphins
- Who is your favorite fictional character? Professor Minerva McGonagall ( Head of Gryffindor House, Transfiguration professor)
- Who was your favorite teacher, and why? My art teacher in college, she was always supportive and was the first person to give me the confidence to be more creative and be open to inspiration
- Do you have a favorite comfort item; what is it? My couch – because I can up up on it with my family, watch tv, read, relax, chat on the phone and it is located in family room where I have a lot of my favorite things on the bookshelves and a lot of my crystals.
- If you could be reincarnated as another living creature (non-human) what would you be? An Elf (a Lord of the Rings type of elf)
- Did you have a reoccurring dream as a child; if so, what was it? Standing on the roof of a building in a desert near a river, arms raised and felt like I was performing some sort of ritual. I also always had the strong urge to visit Egypt, which I eventually did in my late 20s. But it wasn’t until I visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY and their Egyptian wing that I saw a building exactly like the one in my dream (it was a temple that had been built along the Nile).
- If you could have any career you wanted, what would it be? Counselor (private practice)
- Do you have a phobia; what is it? Spiders, I’ve gotten better about them as long as they stay out of my way – but if one gets too close or on me I will most like scream very loudly and do whatever is necessary to get it as far away from me as possible
- What is your favorite movie? I have a lot favorites, but since I can only pick one – Avatar (but the whole Harry Potter series is also a favorite)
11 Questions for you to answer:
- What is the main reason you blog?
- What is your favorite animal?
- If you could have dinner with any one in history, who would it be and why?
- What is your favorite tv show?
- What is your number one goal for the year ahead?
- If you could live in any kind of house, what would it be and why?
- What book(s) have you read in the past year or two?
- What is your favorite take-out food?
- What kind of pet do you have (or would like to have)?
- What is your favorite hobby and why?
- What is your favorite inspirational quote?